What is the idea behind sharevox.net?
The idea is to facilitate editing and publishing content on the Internet. Sharevox.net is a universal platform that allows anyone, easily and anonymously, to write an article or a page, to incorporate photos and other content, store and publish it on the Internet.
Sharevox also allows the user to choose the life span of the publications (48 hours, one week, one month, three months, one year, three years or a specific date ...). This is an ecological approach that also gives the user control of his digital "history".
What is sharevox.net?
With Sharevox.net you can create, store and publish rich content (a page, an article, a publication, a procedure, ...) in an extremely simple way on the Internet, without having to create an account. Sharevox has a rich text editor that allows you to write your content in WYSIWYG mode (https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_you_see_is_what_you_get). Once you have written your article, a URL link (Internet address) aimed at your page is created and you can share it as you wish (copy and paste, send it by e-mail or publish it on social networks). You are given another URL link so that you can administer your page and change or delete the content at any time. A particularly important feature: you choose the life span of your page or article (48 hours to 3 years). Your page will be automatically deleted after the given period. You are an eco-citizen on the web and you preserve the resources of the Internet: this is the end of waste resulting from indefinite data storage.
In a nutshell:
- sharevox.net is a simple and ergonomic platform for creating and sharing online content (html pages, articles, publications...);
- sharevox.net generates a URL link to the content created. This URL can be shared by e-mail or by direct publication on most social networks (facebook, twitter, google +, linkedIn, reddit);
- sharevox.net requires no account. No login or password. Access to the editor is direct and immediately operational;
- you don’t need to be a software developer or a web designer: anyone can use it (novice or expert);
- sharevox.net is a platform for content with an ephemeral lifespan, where a page lives for between 48 hours and 3 years. No more waste and better control of the web’s "memory";
- sharevox.net is 100% free.
How does sharevox.net work?
sharevox.net operates in a very simple way:
- the user creates his page/article via the integrated editor (phase 1: create your content). This is done using sharevox.net’s rich content editor.
- the user chooses the life span of the page by ticking the box for the predefined period or by using the calendar to set a specific date (phase 2: choose the life span).
- the user responds to the challenge of the visual captcha (click or touch a symbol) to generate the URL (Internet address) of the page. The captcha avoids pages being generated by robots; this is a form of security for the service. Note: after the first creation of URL links, each time the user validates the captcha, the page is backed-up.
- the user can then share the page/article by e-mail or on social networks (phase 3: share your link). Note: an administration URL is provided that is able to modify/delete content.
Where does the name sharevox come from?
sharevox literally means "to share a voice", a kind of digital "vox populi". A free and easy way for everyone to express themselves on the internet. The way in which you express yourself can take many forms: a simple text, photos, videos, publications, flyers...
Who is sharevox for?
sharevox.net is for anyone wishing to publish content on the internet. It is not necessary to have software development or website creation skills. harevox.net is ideal for journalists, bloggers wanting to get away from editorial constraints, poets, writers, designers, anyone who wants to publish a page without any effort (no need to create an account, or configure any tools or platforms), companies wishing to communicate in a very simple way...
What can shavervox.net be used for?
Here are some of the things you can do with sharevox.net, but the list is by no means restrictive and there are certainly many other ways of using sharevox.net still to be discovered.
- Writing and publishing articles. sharevox.net enables a user to write an article easily and to publish it wherever he likes(social networks, forums, blogs, emails ...).
- Writing and publishing technical articles: notes, technical or industrial works, legal notes...
- Writing and dissemination of a marketing mailing list. sharevox.net allows mailing lists to be used for content sharing via e-mail
- Writing invitations to events (fairs, weddings, private events, meetings, events...).
- Writing poems to be presented on specialized forums.
- Writing and sharing recipees with friends and family.
- Writing and sending out a mailing list for marketing purposes. sharevox.net enables you to create mailing lists and share the content via email.
- Writing and sending out a training tool to a restricted audience, and making the documents accessible for the duration of the training cycle only.
- Storing texts for personal use. Be careful: the texts will be stored for no longer than 3 years.
And you’ll soon be able to:
- write and share a petition (with an added plug-in for voting );
- add a comment module within the page.
What type of content can you edit on sharevox.net?
The content produced is HTML5. In terms of content integrated into a page, sharevox.net accepts images (jpg, gif, png), all external links without limitation, videos hosted externally and 3 media plug-ins are also available:
- the Youtube plug-in to easily insert a youtube video
- the Dropbox plug-in to insert a link to a user’s dropbox document.
- the FlickR plug-in to insert an image from this service directly.
For now, the videos cannot be directly integrated, but this feature is expected shortly. PDF files will be integrated shortly.
Why do I have to choose the lifespan of my page?
sharevox.net is a platform for creating ephemeral content with a lifespan of between 48 hours and 3 years (you choose). 2 reasons for this:
- It gives users better control of their digital "history" and prevents the published digital content from just being forgotten, thusremaining accessible for years after its creation. sharevox.net ensures that a user's digital heritage is managed for its duration.
- It is an ecological approach to the digital world. Every second, 29,000 gigabytes (GB) of information are published worldwide, or 2.5 exabytes per day or 912.5 exabytes per year. The volume of this "big data" just grows at a dizzying speed, giving rise to new types of statistics. From 2013 to 2020, the mass of data in the digital world will double every two years! In addition to these statistics, it is noted that the interest in the data decreases with time. sharevox.net has chosen to allow users to determine the lifetime of their content for an eco-responsible approach.
How can I share my page / my article?
Several features allow a user to share his newly created content:
- via email by clicking on the icon in the generated URL. A menu then enables you to enter the recipients’ e-mail addresses with theaccompanying message. The sender’s e-mail address is not required. The email will be sent by email@example.com
- on social networks: using the buttons in the section "where to share" you can publish your page / article directly on the social networks. The publication networks already available are:
A module called "social" enables you to set the elements of your publication towards these social networks. This module enables you to edit the title, the description and the images that will be integrated into the publication.
Where is user data stored?
This site is hosted on the Microsoft Azure Cloud. It is geographically located at Microsoft’s Western European hosting centre in the Netherlands. For more information, please visit http://www.windowsazure.com/fr-fr/support/trust-center/privacy/
Feel free to send us your comments or to ask any questions on our Contact page
For those who cannot afford to waste time:
sharevox.net is a tool for editing and online sharing. It creates articles or any other content (publishing, photo albums, technical procedures, legal texts, training materials, etc ...) in a simple and ergonomic way without requiring any prior infrastructure (web server, blog, ...).
The main features of sharevox.net are:
- A rich text editor for advanced formatting.
- The ability to integrate images and videos.
- The ability to integrate documents (word, pdf, excel sheet, ...) in a downloadable form.
- A plug-in to insert Youtube videos, with a search module.
- A plug-in to navigate and insert Flickr images.
- The possibility of inserting Dropbox documents.
- An HTML code directly modified for better customization.
- The interface of Sharevox is in French and English.
- The content created is ephemeral, its lifespan varies from 48 to 3 years. This is part of an environmentally responsible approach that respects the digital memory of users, ensuring that they fully master the "footprint" of the published content. These periods are renewable.
- 3 URLs (Internet addresses) are created for the publishing features, including a tiny URL and an admin URL to change the content created.
- The URLs can be sent directly by e-mail or posted on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn).
- A publication management module "social networks" is available for perfect command of published posts (modification of publication elements - images, title, description...).
Sharevox is free and does not require the creation of an account.